interlocking bed cover

I like the design and convenience of the avalanche bed cover. The one I saw had 3 or 4 interlocking panels that can be removed and stored in the cab. Does anyone know if there is a similar aftermarket cover that can be used on fords. Preferably leaving the steak pockets accessible. I like the Rollbak and the Retrax systems but too pricey. $600-800 is in the budget.

Reply to
jsmmc

I built mine. A couple of aluminum 'U' channels, 1/2 plywood cut at 2 feet (4), painted black. Looks great from a helicopter. Not waterproof tho but I keep the old girl in a garage. Hides the stuff when I go to the Home Depot.

-- Dave, '87 Chevy Pickup

Reply to
Slap

Reply to