OT- good gasoline deal (at least for me)

Today I filled my Ram 2500 with 26 gallons of 87 octane for $2.459/gallon in Martinsburg, WV. The gas price at Martin's Grocery Store (MD, PA, WV chain) gas station had dropped to $2.659. I pulled up to the pump, flashed my Martin's card ala Sam's Club style. The readout said that I was entitled to a 20 cent a gallon discount because of bought $200 worth of groceries over a couple months. When I clicked on the pump, the meter changed to read $2.459. I also get a 5% discount on top of that with my Discover Card (temporary promotion)- net $2.336/gallon. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

I saw $2.53 at noon today.

Lee