LS vs LT?

I'm shopping.... 'burb's roof rusted through....

I'm thinking this time around I could live with an extended-cab pickup.

But LS vs LT?

Assuming I don't care about cosmetics and wound up with an LS, is there anything that would make me wish I'd bought an LT?

Also, headroom is a big deal with me.

I'm getting the impression that there is actually an inch or so more headroom with the power seats. Or am I just wishing?

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

I'm shopping.... 'burb's roof rusted through....

I'm thinking this time around I could live with an extended-cab pickup.

But LS vs LT?

Assuming I don't care about cosmetics and wound up with an LS, is there anything that would make me wish I'd bought an LT?

Also, headroom is a big deal with me.

I'm getting the impression that there is actually an inch or so more headroom with the power seats. Or am I just wishing?

I think it depends on where you have the power seat. It goes up and down as well as changing the angle of the seat back and both of those affect headroom. After having my '06 LT I won't go back to an LS. All the little creature comforts have me spoiled and since I spend quite a bit of time behind the wheel, I drive 25,000 miles a year, I want to be comfortable. After a while the heated power leather seats become something you won't do without! It is nice at times to be able to turn on the heat of the seat back only to help relax your back on long drives. We like the split heat/air conditioning controls as it keeps my wife and I from fighting over the setting and I also like setting the temperature and then not having to mess with turning something on or turning it up or down. don't forget the satellite radio, a must if you spend a lot of time driving.

Ron

Ron