Need to know differences

I presently have a 1990 C/K-1500 305cid. Extended cab and 8' bed, with a Fisher Minute mount plow.

I have the opportunity to get a 1991 C/K-3500 Same extended cab and long bed, that has the 454 motor. I can make the needed mounts for the plow's pump, but are the frames close enough that I can take the frame ount off of my existing truck and mount it on the bigger truck?

Reply to
<Newsmanager

depends where the plow mounts. The frames are, essentially, the same (as far as appearance). Control arms, however, are located differently and are different parts. If you look at both trucks, side-by-side, you will see these differences.

I'd check with the plow manufacturer and see if they can offer "fit" advise for this. The mounting hardware may, very well, be the same.

Snowman

Reply to
Snowman

Go to