Off and on start...1978 Blazer K5 4 speed...

In the morning the vehicle starts with no problems.Once I turn it off after a 30+ minute drive it will not restart for atleast 10 minutes.The Blazer is completely dead..no lights,no horn,no clicks,nothing.During this dead time I can if I choose to, I can pop start it with the clutch but it will not turn over with the key.After it cools down for 10+ minutes it will fire right up.Battery and Altenator are fine.Any ideas?

Reply to
Oricha

Shep

Do the light still work when it will not start and if so what do they do when you try to start it? (trying to narrow it down a bit)

Reply to
SnoMan