OT question, if someone would please help?

Hello all:

I hope I haven't caused any postatitis lately?

I wouls like to know: If the 1984 IROC Camaro and Vette, with Crossfire Injection, had dual TPS sensors, and O2 sensors. Also if it had the recalibratible prom.

I'd like to build a toy, and a big block would be too heavy for a mid engine machine like this. Also, I wouldn't know if Pennsylvania has an emission inspection program, for custom built cars. From scratch.

I'm an inspector and the book has nothing to that effect, because I'm in a non emmisions designated area.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Refinish King

PS

I know there were other Camaros that used dual O2's but only one throttle body.

Thanks again!

Reply to
Refinish King

might try over in the "corvette" group