OT: Trying To Sell On eBay.

?ViewItem&category=33701&item=2475607558&ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT
?ViewItem&category=6164&item=2475620546&ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT
Sorry for the spam.

~KJ/TLGM

Reply to
KJ

Well, you could at least give people without broadband a hint as to what your selling so they don't have to wait for a useless page to download.

Reply to
John Alt

Uhm, Chevrolet vehicle parts? What does broad band have to do with it? I am currently on a 24KBS connection right now, same as I used to edit those pages.

~KJ/TLGM

> &ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT> >

> &ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT> >

> &ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT> >

> ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT> >

> ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT> >

Reply to
KJ

Is your internet connection THAT SLOW??

I've still got dialup and the pages load in no time at all... good lord I didn't think it was that big of a deal. If you're worried about not wasting time, then you shouldn't be on usenet in the first place!

Tony

Reply to
Tony Kimmell

Shitty phone lines in the area.

Uhm? Who are you talking to? Because I don't care about the speed... just the whiners...

~KJ/TLGM

Reply to
KJ

Flame Suit On!

Reply to
NoSpam

The cap for the Blazer is now "removed" from the truck. It is still sitting on the truck, but no bolts to pull...

The seat for the blazer has been removed. A better picture will shortly be up on eGay.

The S10 needless to say has more stuff in it now.

~TLGM/KJ

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey