SNAP-ON TOOLBOX MUSTANG 30TH ANNIVERSARY

New toolbox commemerates 30th anniversary of mustang 1964-1994 I bought it 10 years ago for display 2 small blimishes never used.

also check out my website

Richard

Hey, I got one of these (the car, not the box). I'll be right there.

Hmm, all I got was code wen I clicked on the pictures link. To sell a car like that, you need much more info about it.

Reply to
CobraJet

Well, I don't know what a "blimish" is, but it must make things worth more than they are :)

Chief_Wiggum

As you know, it depends on whether it was a factory, dealer-installed, or owner-installed blimish. Offshore reproduction blimishes will actually *reduce* the overall worth. Yes, it's true. If you can locate the blimish option on the build sheet, you are in luck.

Reply to
CobraJet

> egory=35001

It looks like a standard Snap-On box with a scratched up 10 year old piece of Plexiglas with some mustang decals on it? $1,395.00? Is that special?

Reply to
351CJ

> > egory=35001

UH, I *think* you're forgetting about the "blimishes" ;)

they aren't free, ya know

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

> > > egory=35001