P138

I got this code, I tested the o2 sensor addressed and its OK . My program show short term feul at -14 so I'm thinking that it's the feul filter and or the pressure regulator, I pullde the plugs and they were burning OK, I did a wiggle on all the o2 sensors and no change, any thoughts? TIA

Reply to
tom davin

Sorry it's a 97 4.3 Vortec Blazer S-10 with 99000K auto.

Reply to
tom davin