ping Doc or Ian (others?)

Hey guys - I bought a 99 Z71 with the 5.3L and 4L60E. It has the push button 4X4. It had 75K (miles) on the clock and now has 120K. I've never had any trouble at all but I'm wondering about the fuel pump and the relay. I'm about to put 4,000 miles on a trip. It seems that most folks say the pump on chevy's last about 100K. So should I change a good pump or wait until it makes me walk? Thanks for any input!

Reply to
George

George,

I'd check the fuel pressure (after changing the fuel filter) and see how she looks. If it's in spec, leave er' be.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Thanks, Doc. The fuel filter's due, so today's the day for it.

Reply to
George