Power Windows a problem for you?

If anyone needs some advice on replacing some power window motors let me know. I just completed the process on my 92 Blazer and would be more than willing to share my knowledge. It can be very intimidating staring at those damn factory rivets and can discourage most people. However a do-it-yourself job saves you $$$$.

Reply to
RZRIvan

yeah, i'm about to start the door project on my 79 1/2 ton. please hook me up with everything .... pics, drawings etc.. i'm changeing doors. my rig has elect windows and locks and i have wrecking yard doors that are all manual

Reply to
dirtdude

This is the site I used. I had no problems so let me know if you have questions.

Reply to
RZRIvan