problems with 4wd on 93 s10 blazer

will shift into 4wd when engine is cold most of the time... then the 4hi light goes off on the dash , but you can feel that it is still engaged I had it checked out at a garage , he reset it and called me to tell me it was fine. I picked it up and hit the 4hi button , there was nothing.... I finally got it to shift into 4hi , now it is stuck there..............I was told it was the ecm , $400 please let me know what I can do........

Reply to
The Akkermans