Quarter Window Mouldings Replacements

I have a 1999 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr and my quarter windows have what I would call a plastic moulding framing them on the body. Mine are faded and pitted due to sun damage and I would like to replace them. My problem is that I'm not sure what their proper name is. Can someone tell me what these are called? I've attached a link to a picture illustrating the part I'm talking about. Here it is,

badaczewski