Quarter Window Mouldings Replacements

I have a 1999 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr and my quarter windows have what I would call a plastic moulding framing them on the body. Mine are faded
and pitted due to sun damage and I would like to replace them. My problem is that I'm not sure what their proper name is. Can someone tell me what these are called? I've attached a link to a picture illustrating the part I'm talking about. Here it is,
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.