Speedster Quarter Window Trim Confusion

Today I looked at installing the quarter windows in my Speedster and came away confused. On the outside, there is a piece of stainless that slides onto the frame of the window, then the stainless that is riveted to the bat wings or the RUN, left r/q window - K as the parts book calls them, then the window and frame. On the inside there is the stainless riveted to the bat wing, then the windlace. Is there supposed to be another piece of stainless inside the window between the bat wing and the windlace? If not, what covers up the window frame on the inside? Thanks Bill

Reply to
Bill Clark