R-12 vs freeze12

I would like to hear the good and the bad of these two freon's. I just used freeze12 in a 1991 chevy and it runs great.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Springer

Not you thats for sure, it is quite obvious, I am just making an educated statement to clear up a post made from someone who knows little about Freon as this statement seems to clarify!

"Dupont which controlls ALL the auto makers and Gov'ts around the world said to stop using R12 because their patent ran out and to use their new R134a"

Reply to
PAUL

Uhm...he wasn't posting to you :-)

"X"

Reply to
"X"

Look here

I believe freeze 12 is a combination of r134 and another type of freon.

Reply to
Mastermech

Then why all the others are involved in the post is beyond me, is that the way news groups work, someone makes a uneducated statement and only the person he makes it to is allowed to reply to it. I will keep that in mind next time I post! Nice statement "X"

Reply to
PAUL

Oh, by the way "X" I was not posting to you!

Reply to
PAUL