re: I hate my 99 silverado

I guess sell it. I have owned fords and cheys. I fact I had a 2000 f150 ext cab off road. This was a great truck and the 5.4 triton had lots of power, little wheel hop in 4x4, and handled well except the turning radius and parking in a full parking lot sucked. But, try working on the damn thing for someting as simple as an oil change and plugs. I just took it in. Good thing it was a lease and the plugs last until 100000.

My 98 std cab runs great, easy to handle and in 4x4 and easy to fix. The body style is nice too. I'm not sure about the new 1500' but like the 2500's style. Ford still needs to find a style that can stick aside from the 250's. This new one does look sharp (04).

The Dodge looks sharp but the ride is not there (soild front axle). ford stiff too. chevy has the ride.

btk

Reply to
btk