Re: Is GMC Gremlin insane?

I like to build things:

Then I can say I made that, and not toilet babies with my hands.

LOL

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Very good, I like that attitude. I you want to be the different kid on the block then I suggest build a Dana 80 front diff. I saw an writeup on one guy that did just that. He had D80's front and rear in his Chevy. Cool thing is, there's never been a factory made D80 front diff.

I suggest make something that there isn't a hundred of out there already. THEN you're set for severe duty.

message

Reply to
Demon