rear bumper types on various models / years

If anyone knows, I'm trying to find out which chevy / gmc truck models had as an option or as standard equipment the type of rear bumper that had a double ridge along the top, a recessed flat area in the middle, and an identical double ridge on the bottom.

driver side profile at the rear of the truck looked like:

-------]

sort of.... I'm trying to find out for a court case and would truly appreciate any help or information I could find out.

Thanks in advance, Mark Bertelsen Ontario, CA

Reply to
mark Bertel

john smith