Rear end problem

Heard a slight knock comming from my 10 bolt 4x4 rear end so I took the cover off........oops. Pinion gear has lost a tooth and the tooth fairy did'nt show up but now I need a rear end or at least a gear set. Any one in southern Ontario have a 373 10 Bolt lying around with 6 bolt axles or a gear set for this thing? Been driving it for 2 weeks with this tick b4 I took it apart , how long do ya think it would last if I baby it? hard to find parts in such short notice ya know.

Thanks Dave.

Reply to
dave

Heard a slight knock comming from my 10 bolt 4x4 rear end so I took the cover off........oops. Pinion gear has lost a tooth and the tooth fairy did'nt show up but now I need a rear end or at least a gear set. Any one in southern Ontario have a 373 10 Bolt lying around with 6 bolt axles or a gear set for this thing? Been driving it for 2 weeks with this tick b4 I took it apart , how long do ya think it would last if I baby it? hard to find parts in such short notice ya know.

Thanks Dave.

Reply to
dave

Reply to
Holton

. . ======== ======== snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com (dave)

Heard a slight knock comming from my 10 bolt 4x4 rear end so I took the cover off........oops. Pinion gear has lost a tooth and the tooth fairy did'nt show up but now I need a rear end or at least a gear set. Any one in southern Ontario have a 373 10 Bolt lying around with 6 bolt axles or a gear set for this thing? Been driving it for 2 weeks with this tick b4 I took it apart ,

how long do ya think it would last if I baby it?

hard to find parts in such short notice ya know. Thanks Dave. ========= =========

2 weeks.

yer welcome, MarshMonster ~:~

Reply to