Rear End

hello again its chris and i have a 1967 camaro and it contains a 10 bolt rear end. one of my buddys is selling a 12 bolt rear end out of a 1969 camaro it has a 3.31 gears and a posi unit. i was wondering with it fit in

1967 camaro. My car is a mono leaf, if anyone needed to know that. Chris
Reply to
Chris

It will fit. Buy bit fast. With the shock mounts on the 69' rear you'll get the better staggered set up. Less wheel hop for you, yaa. As long as you have the other rear out replace your spring bushings for a better ride. Use any shims, bolts, and rubber from the 69's rear.

...Ron

--

68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird

Some are wise and some are otherwise

Reply to
RSCamaro

i would really like to get your help in what i need to do. to install this rear end in my car please help me. what parts can i use from my 10 bolt to put on the 12 bolt.

Reply to
Chris

It could, I really haven't thought about it. If that's the case then replacing the upper mounts shouldn't be a problem if a welder is accessable. The other alternative would be to go back to using the lower mounting plates from the 67' or buying a set of traction bars like I have on my 68'. SSM lift bars. They have both the front and rear mounting points on them.

...Ron