Replacement stereo

Hi there, My CD player (Chevy original size) just quit on me and my 2000 Silverado, anyone knows where to find a replacement that will fit in the dashboard?

Reply to
Garry

Any stereo will fit, you will need a dash kit (99-4000 from Metra Electronics) a harness adaptor (GM-RC01 at a minimum, will change if you have onstar and/or bose) and an antenna adaptor. You can get a "direct fit" from the likes of Pioneer but it will run you in the 450 price range and you gain absolutely nothing in features.

Please refer to the 02 Suburban GPS/Nvai thread, alot of the questions you may as I have answered in that one. Drop me a line if you still have more questions after reading that one.

Reply to
azwiley1