FOR SALE!!!

I am parting out my '85 Suburban 4x4!!! E-mail me with what your wanting and where you are(I am in NW Iowa)!

shades(underscore)1970(at)netins(dot)net

Reply to
Shades

Are you replacing this '85 with the TBI your looking for, or did you get that bad a deal on your burb?

~KJ/TLGM

wanting and where you are(I am in NW Iowa)!

Reply to
KJ

| > shades(underscore)1970(at)netins(dot)net | >

| |

Reply to
Shades