Hot VWs Magazines for Free

I have Hot VW magazines from 1997 thru 2004 that I would like to give away. If you can pick them up great. I will ship them anywhere if you pay shipping. Mostly complete sets. Some missing. Excellent condition. If interested please e-mail me at:

turnerjb at centurytel dot com Thanks.

Brian Turner Former 1970 Ghia owner.

Reply to
DBLZOOM

I have Hot VW magazines from 1997 thru 2004 that I would like to give away. If you can pick them up great. I will ship them anywhere if you pay shipping. Mostly complete sets. Some missing. Excellent condition. If interested please e-mail me at:

turnerjb at centurytel dot net Thanks.