Tow Bar For Sale Cheap

I have a tow bar for a standard VW. It has been modified to pull a Karmann Ghia (it was made longer to avoid hitting the headlights during a turn). Includes hitch lock and chains. It probably cannot be shipped very easily so I would prefer if someone could pick it up. I am in the Cleveland,Ohio area. E-mail me at the following address for more info or if you are interested in picking it up.

turnerjb AT centurytel DOT net

Reply to
Brian Turner