reset computer and gas gauge

Since Ive reset my computer, the gas gauge is reading about a 1/4 to 1/3rd off. Could it be that I need to reset it with a full tank?? I only had a 1/2 or so when I did it before. Thanks Tony

Reply to
Rokihora

now I don't know what year and model your truck is, but I don't believe the ECU has anything to do with the gas gauge. what is the year/model of your truck?

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

Sorry foolish...98 Tahoe