S10 front diff parts.... where?

I can't find a source for seals and thrust washers for the 7.25" IFS. GM dealership doesn't carry them anymore, the bastards. Also tried AutoZone, Napa, and about four other places, no luck. Anyone know where to get them?

Reply to
Frank Gilliland

Have you tried Internet shops that sell gears and such for those axles?

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 11:00:14 -0400, SnoMan wrote in :

Some. Give it a try if you want:

26011865 Washer, Diff Thrust 26011867 Washer, Carr Thrust 26018721 Washer, Diff Otpt Shf Thrust 14039577 Seal, Diff Otpt Shf Tube
Reply to
Frank Gilliland

There's a huge internet/wholesaler:

If I recall correctly, it's differential supply or something of thsat nature.

I hope this helps.

RK

Reply to
Refinish King

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 22:00:55 GMT, "Refinish King" wrote in :

I gotta get to work soon, I'll look for it when I have more time. Thanks.

Reply to
Frank Gilliland

Rockland Standard Gear?

Nonya Beez

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 07:48:51 -0400, "Nonya Beez" wrote in :

No luck there or anywhere else. I guess I'll just rip apart a couple old one's and see if I can find some good used washers. If not then I'll just turn the truck into a 2wd -- heck, it's been rolled once, two tranny rebuilds, second engine and third rear axle. And the engine has the classic 2.8 lifter tick, exhaust leak, and a coolant leak from the head gasket. Maybe it's time to just retire the poor thing.....

Reply to
Frank Gilliland

You may want to specifically ask the folks at RockAuto. They seem to be able to get just about anything even when it isn't listed...

Good luck. Andrew.

Reply to
AWN