Seats For Sale

I have to get rid of these before winter gets here or the Mice will chew them up. I will ship them anywhere you want you just have to pay for the shipping.

You can see the seats here:

These seats are in Perfect shape except they only need to be cleaned up a bit.

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

hi

where is this s10? and who much?

Reply to
Rizal Martinez

The truck is located in Southern Indiana and my starting price is $2000 OBO The price is negotiable because there are something's that still need repaired. Nothing major, mostly cosmetic stuff.

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott