For Free Floormats

I have just ordered new ones for my 96 so in about a WEEK I should get them. Anybody who wants the old ones can have them. I live in Austin, TX , so if you want them shipped we will have to figure something out (i.e. you do a prepaid shipping through UPS or I ship them cod for the freight amount + any cod charges or I send them and you PROMISE to send me a money order for the freight). If you choose the last option I will use USPS, be honest cause I am just trying to help someone out who might want them.

Floormats are charcol grey and in decent shape. The lettering on the driver's side is partially missing and the mat shows some wear around the accelorator and brake where your heel rests (175k miles on the car). The passenger's side lettering is just dirty. The back two are good condition. All in all they just need a good shampooing. I will vaccume them before I ship, but the shampooing is up to you. If you live up north and just want some mats for the winter season these would be great. I believe these mats will work on 96-99 models. If you are unsure then check with a dealership.

If for any reason my new floormats deal falls through then of course I will have to keep my old ones. I dont see this happening, but Murphy's Law stikes when you least expect it. Just a disclaimer that will most likely not be used. :oP

Again they will not be available until I get my new ones in about a week or so. First post first served. Reply to the news group as my email gets spammed out very quickely.

Warner

Reply to
Warner Crump