shallow or deep transmission pans

I have a 98 chevy k1500 with the 4L60 transmission. I'm going to replace the transmission filter. Now I like to order my parts and have them on hand
before I start tearing apart my truck. The filter/gasket kits available ask if I have a deep or shallow pan. I can't find any information as to whats on my truck. I would have to guess that one of the pans is quite standard. Is it the shallow or deep?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.