Sierra Gas Tank

I want to change my stock 25 gallon tank to the 34 gallon tank.

I have the extended cab '91 4X4 Sierra with the 6 and 1/2 ft bed, Am I correct in assuming that the chassis length is the same as '91 standard cab with the 8 ft bed, giving me the extra length for the 34 gallon tank?

Thanx guys

Pindar

Reply to
Pindar/King

actually the Xcab short box is longer, It has a 10" longer wheelbase (141" vs 131.5"). there should be plenty of room for the bigger tank.

hth, Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase