sm-465 ?

my truck is an 80' chevy 4x4 shortbed 1/2 ton w/ a 350 and an auto. trans(th350) and i found a sm465 w/ everything i need to convert it over.. flywheel, shifter, brake-clutch pedal asbly, tranfercase adapter, matching tranfer case,z-bar, cross member, and bell housing... will my stock drive shaft work with this and this tranny is a 10 spline will it bolt up to my 350????? Thanks alot

Reply to
bassfishin911

Well a 465 comes with a shifter (it is mounted in tranny) so you do not need one unless it is missing for some reason. You will have issues with the output spline on 465 vs TH350. It is a not a match.

465 is a bit shorter too.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan