Sold my vette. Need help as to a good sports or luxure car under $20k

Wha is a good clasy or sport car under 20k?

Reply to
Car Guy

I had a Miata for a few years, very fun to drive and economical too, but it was so low that getting in and out was unconfortable for me. No match for a vet, except maybe down hill with lots of sharp curves.

Reply to
Ed H.

Couldnt you almost get a plain jan vett for 20k? Or a good used one?

Reply to
abomb69

The miata is a nice idea but unless u buy 3 or 4 years old it wont be under 20k and it is much less car than your old vette, no matter what year it was.

Reply to
mudmonkey