Sold my vette. Need help as to a good sports or luxure car under $20k

Wha is a good clasy or sport car under 20k?

Reply to
Car Guy

A Studebaker Hawk, of course! I'd suggest a '61 Hawk with a 4-speed.

For s**t-eating grin factor when driving, a Porsche 944 Turbo is hard to beat, but it doesn't have the eye-grabbing effect of a Stude.

nate

(what kind of answer did you expect from this group?)

Reply to
Nate Nagel