Stuck Brake Caliper

I took my truck in to the garage today because I've been hearing a "scratching" or light grinding noise in the past week...even when I don't have the brake pedal pushed.

They told me my rear calipers (I think he said both...I don't remember) were stuck and my brake pads worn down...so they had to replace the rotors, calipers and the pads.

I was driving it home and it sounds like it's doing the same thing AGAIN. I noticed it after I turned a sharp curve. I hadn't heard anything before that.

I'd like to know something about this before I call them tomorrow and take it back in.

I also have an appointment that I cannot miss tomorrow about 25 miles away. Is it safe to drive? I drove the same route twice before I could get it into the garage and had no problems (other than it grinding down).

Could this be caused by bad brake hoses (constricted internally)?

Thanks

Reply to
A|ice

Shep

I had brake hoses pinched shut by rust where they go thru a support bracket.

Reply to
Lynn