tachometer

what all do u have to do to set one up on an 83 chevy c10

I'm assuming a HEI distrubutor with the coil mounted to the top of the distributor cap right? If that's the case, on the driver's side of the distributor there is a square section that will have a red wire leading into it (this red wire is the +12V feed for the ignition system). If you look where it plugs in, there will be an empty slot labeled "tach." Run a wire from this slot to your tack and voila.
Doc
do i have to sent anything up?

I thought my instructions were pretty clear...................what do you want to "sent up?"
Doc