thanx

thank you guys for all your help. much appritiated... hey just wondering what are you askin for christmas? or what do you want?? is offroad stuff better then tools or are there even better gifts out there what else can you get a man!!!

Reply to
blazerchic

it would depend on what tools he already has. off road stuff is cool to though.

Reply to
S.S.I.N.

Generally that depends on what she looks like.....

Big Chris

blazerchic wrote:

Reply to
Big Chris

hmm... last year it was woodworking tools... the year before that, it was a bigger truck..

this year, I'm kinda hoping for a gun that shoots trank darts, to control the grand kids..

Reply to
mac davis

Reply to
Cheryl and Rob

well he has lots of tools but know air tools, he allready has a six inch lift. and another lift still in the box. he doesnt have any grand kids to tranquilize!! and he doesnt work with wood um i was wondering were can you find quarter panels and those handles for the side of the blazer by the door. b/c he has to grab the steering wheel to get in. also do ya know where i can find a remote keyless access cheaper then lmc truck and what kind of alarm can you put in a 90 blazer body with a 77 ..everything else.???

Reply to
blazerchic

If he doesn't work with "wood":

How will you ever have children?

LOL

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish_King1

oh i have 2 children Refinish_King1!! and he just has a stock bumper right now, no place for a winch.

Reply to
blazerchic

ya offroad stuff is cool. well his tools are pretty basic all craftsman no air or snap ons, basically sockets with extintions... help!!! what cool tools or offroad accesseries can you get good deals on?

Reply to
blazerchic

For the do it yourselfer:

Snap On is way overkill! I worked professionally for 35 years, and have Craftsman tools my grandparents bought me that are like new yet.

Cool tools:

Craftsman High capacity torque wrench.

Half inch drive socket set, up to one and one half inch.

Long handle inch drive ratchet.

Half inch drive extension set.

Low profile creeper with padding.

Good floor jack and good quality safety stands.

Good electrical circuit testers.

I hope this helps?

Refinish King

Reply to