Tire lettering in or out?

I like the old style ('85 to '90 square lights) Isuzu Bighorns (troopers in US), they have a nice solid square look, but aren't as big and overdone as the XXXL size USA trucks.

just my two pence

rhys

Reply to
rnf2

i've usually bought chevy truck, then a few japanese ones... the only brand specific shopping i did was for the dakota, since i wanted a mid-size...

Reply to
mac davis

i've always like the older suburban.. when they were a truck, not an SUV... not the best looking thing around (we used to call them water buffalos) but they got the job done when a 4x4 pickup wouldn't carry what you needed and a station wagon couldn't handle the terrain..

Reply to
mac davis

And now you have a 'real' truck!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

well, the last "real" truck i had was my 57 chevy stepside, but the ram's cool..

Reply to
mac davis

I always wondered why the blazer didn't have a removable top (like a 75+ blazer) or even like a pre-75 blazer, from the windshield back.

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ