Tires and Lifting

Hello, I'm hoping some of you here could help point me in the right direction.

I own a 95 Chevy Blazer LS 4x4. It is currently all stock. One thing I would like to do [if it's reasonable and worthwhile] is to give it a bit of a lift, a couple of inches or so. Is there a kit option available that guy can install one his own over a weekend? I'm not looking for anything extravagant or expensive. Reasonably priced and straight forward to install is what I would like. I live near Toronto, Ontario, Canada if that makes any difference in what my options would be.

I was also wondering about the ability of changing my tires/rims from the stock

15" that it has now, with 16". Is there any problems with increasing the tire size? I was thinking of this to give the vehicle a bit more height. Is there anything else I would have to do to the vehicle if I increase the tire size?

Any direction or information you can offer is appreciated.

Thanks, Sully

Reply to
Greg Sullivan

Body lift kits (as opposed to suspension lift kits) are cheap and easy to install. Look around e-bay and you're bound to find one for a few hundred bucks.

Recalibrate the speedo so it's reading correctly.

You're welcome,

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"