Trailer brake

My new '99 blazer has a trailer brake that I would like to remove since it hits my shin in one position and the top of my foot at another position. Is it ok just to cut the wires, tape them off, and then hide them? Thanks

Reply to
John Manner

Yes, but you may be able to just follow the wires back to a plug and just pull the plug. Lynn

Reply to
Lynn

Might take a look at this.

If it wasn't prewired, you may find where the lines were spliced in.

Reply to
Mike Powers