Trailer brake harness Help

Hello, I recently wired the electric brake controller for my trailer . I am getting no juice from the wire that my pre wired 2007 Suburban LTZ came with. While reading my owners manual, it staes that the 2 circuits that the control the brakes and aux wires to my trailer are fused and under the hood panel, but wires are not connected. See dealer or qualified service center to hook up wires, Does anyone know where these wires are, Im sure it is a quick fix, I just don't want to spend the money or time going to a dealer just for them to connect 2 wires. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Glen

Reply to
Glen

Mport

A good description is here: