Truck Bed Liners

Can anyone give me advise on the best truck bed liner? I know this is a little out of the ordinary but we have a 25 year old Terry 5th wheel camper that is absolutely beautiful on the inside but leaks like you wouldn't believe. I've tried the kool seal etc with no luck. I'm tired of dealing with this problem and my kids are fed up each year of me being on the roof instread of in the camper traveling! What do you think of Rhinoliner, LineX or Speed Liner? My camper is 35ft long and LineX quoted me a price of $7,000! Speed Liner said $2000. Big difference! Any advise? I'm confused! Thanks!

Reply to
rogerhop

Greetings,

I've never heard of Speed Liner, but I have Line-X in my truck's bed and it is the best. The local Line-X dealer in Orlando even has a ski boat on his lot that has all the upper surfaces completely done with colored Line-X, so I guess that it must be good for leaks!

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Thanks for getting back with me! I'm guessing that this Speed Liner is something found up my way (Virginia) and not that well known in other parts. I sure wish I knew more about it. Anyway, the one thing the guy told me was no matter what I put up there, preparation is key to having anything, including cool seal stick properly. I'm a farmers wife with three kids and I don't have the proper tools or know how to do the job right. My husband, the farmer said if I don't do something soon, he's gonna turn my beautiful 5th wheeler into a hay wagon!!!! I don't think our kids will be very happy with me about that so I've got to do something! Thanks again!

Reply to
rogerhop

Leave a few brochures for NEW fifth wheelers laying around the house. He'll have that roof fixed in no time.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

Ha Ha! You should be a marriage counselor! I'm heading to the dealership tomarrow!

Reply to
rogerhop

I own a coatings company in Iowa and have sprayed alot of trailers. One of my largest customers is a company here that sells trailers to NASCAR. They used Rhino, Speedliner and Line-x before calling us. They were happy with Line-X product but had issues with the others. We got the account because prep is as important as the material and even a good product can be applied wrong so my advise would be to go with someone with alot of experience not just with truck beds but coatings in general. I also would not put black on a roof because of the amount of heat it will hold. As for price I use the same equipment as Line-X with a more expensive material and I would only charge you $3500, with a lifetime garantee, if you were closer.

Reply to
TODONNE