Tweeter problem - common problem

A lot of unwanted vibration in speaker...

Dealer put new "bolts" to fasten the tweeter down on my 2002 Avalanche; it had come loose. Said it was a common problem. I didn't ask and the mech. rep. didn't elaborate so I didn't know whether he was referring to the Avalanche or Chevy trucks in general.

FWIW _____________

Tippy

Reply to
tippy

Same problem on my 2002 Silverado 2500HD driver door tweeter (smaller Speaker)..

Anyone else

JJ

Reply to
JohnJ

Apparently not! It has been nearly 3 weeks w/o a response.

Tippy

Reply to
tippy