used 2002 suburban 2500

Im interested in buying a used suburban 2500. A dealer around where I live has a 2002 model with the options I want but piston slap issues really scare me. I havent gone to look at the car and only briefly spoke with the dealer so I dont know if the burb has a problem with piston slap. Seems to me that all of these engines have a design problem whether you actually hear the piston slap or not. Would it be peoples recommendation to like for something pre 1999?

I was looking for pre 1999 but man it sure is a lot easier to find 99 and up when your looking for a 2500

Thanks, Scott Knight

Reply to
Scott Knight