Used truck pricing..............???

Is there a place that someone might know that has used truck pricing. From Class I to Class VI.......Light and Medium Duty. This is to get an idea what a used truck might sell for. Thanks

Reply to
daytona

Try these.

The nada is usually a little higher than the kbb,so I average the 2. I think it`s pretty close.

Reply to
Bill

What are you selling? Give me some details. I know several people looking for big and light trucks.

Reply to
Bill

Wanting to sell this........:

But also looking for an older 1-ton dually two vehicle. There was a C-6500 I had an eye on, but thought it was alittle pricey.

NADA....I haven't found to much there on trucks I have been looking at.......besides wanting a few opinions

Reply to
daytona

Hey Daytona, I noticed that you painted your lower valance, fender flares and mirrors. I also painted my lower valance but the body shop guys told me that pain wouldn't stick to the top bumber cover, wheel flares or mirrors. I realize that you only have 900 miles on this truck but did you have any problems with the mirrors or any other parts you painted?

Thanks,

Reply to
Rocketman

No problems....yet.......the body shop used a mixture almost the same as the rubber bumpers on cars.

Reply to
daytona