wierd problem

Hello NG,

I just bought a 1994 Chevy Suburban with a 5.7L. And what my problem is, is that a day after I purchased it, it started to make a constant knocking sound coming out behind the fan for the heater/ac. It only will knock when I start it and shut of the engine for about 30 seconds and then goes away. I reached down and found it to be coming from the re-circulation door is closing and making the noise. I told my wife and kids that there is a little troll trying to get out LOL. Anyways has anyone experienced this problem and how they fixed it.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanx, Andrew

Reply to
Andrew O. Busch

Some Troll poison should do the trick...........

Reply to
Don

Is it low on coolant?

Reply to