Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dash Light out behind speedometer
Have a 2004 Silverado, the other nite the bulb behind the right half of the speedo went out. I pulled the dash apart and removed the instrument cluster, took it apart. It appears that you have to...
1
1

2001s10 blazer 4x4 won;t engage.
my 2001 chevy s10 blazer 4x4 will not engage. I push 4 hi or auto4wd it flashes for about 30 secs or so and then turns off and goes back to 2 hi, and when I push 4 lo it flashes and I fill and hear a...
3
3

Intermediate Steering Shaft Again.
04'2500 HD. Had the Intermediate steering shaft replaced July ' I`m having the same symptoms. Anyone else had to do this more than 1 time? Thanks, Bill
1
1

94 GM CK 1500 Silverado side marker lamp reflector
how do I remove and reinstall a new lower right side marker reflector?

92 Blazer won't start
I am having a problem starting my 92 Blazer.I have replaced fuel pump,fuel filter,plugs,wires,dist. cap,& rotor. I have also taken intake manifold off and cleaned out everything. It had been sitting...
1
1

HELP.....Please read..........starting and dieing
I have a 1996 Chevrolet 1 ton with a 454 that has 101K on it. It is hard to start some times, in that it turns over repeatedly, but does not start. After severl tries it does start. This is not a...
1
1

OBD2 check engine code readers and erasers
Some were asking about OBD2 check engine code readers and erasers. This EBAY store has them too and the auctions start at 1 cent !! Good Luck.

Intermittent DTC 81 on 1995 GMC K2500 w/ 4L80E
I have this intermittent problem . . . I start the truck,. put it in gear and it is only in second. I can stop the vehicle, turn off the key, and usually it will then be OK. Happens maybe 10% of the...
1
1

Starter, ignition switch, what? 98 GMC K1500
I had what I thought was a flat spot on the starter about a month ago. The solenoid would kick, but the starter wouldn't turn over. If I cycled the ignition switch a few times, it would eventually...
3
3

1990 chev C-1500 Hic-up
Have never had this new problem, when under slight power the motor dies for about 1/2 sec, and then picks up again. Everything thing else is fine, when I use full throttle there so far has been no...

tailgate lock
I am wanting to install a tail gate lock 2001 Silverado 4x4 . JC Whitney has both a electric and manual . Any opinions on these or a source for a better one. Thanks
1
1

Good mechanic in Huntington Beach, CA
i have a 99 chev tahoe, that the intake gasket has gone bad. i waiting to get the official estimate and quote from the dealership next monday (the 19th of march). was wondering if anyone knew of a...

Diesel question
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone here has has used propane injection as a milage booster. I have little knowledge about propane injection, other than ads and articles that proclaim tremendous milage...
1
1

96 S10 Blazer - Key won't come out
Heres the deal- I can't get the key out of my S10 blazer's ignition switch. Basically, they key wont turn all the way back to the off position, so it won't let the key out. Reminds me of when you try...
2
2

1999 chevy suburban 350 5.7L 1500
where is the oil pressure switch located? thanks
3
3