Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

why isnt the injector spraying gas???
put a rebuilt (by my son ) motor in an 89 chevy s-10 struck and the injector isnt spraying gas..any suggestions would be helpfull. we have tried everything and it still isnt working. thanks

Flawed design in Chevy & GMC frames - Recall Needed
Okay, I'm not a troll. I have a 2005 Silverado straight cab, full bed 4x4 with 75,000 miles on it. The exterior looks great, if you don't look at the crappy step-n-tow bumper that's just about rusted...
5
5

Chevy adds Silverado SSV to Police Lineup
Chevrolet is set to expand its public safety fleet offerings. From AB Chevrolet Special Service Silverado Joins Police Lineup Silverado 1500 Crew Cab is adapted for police use DETROIT ? The 2015...

2015 Chevy City Express priced from $22,950
Chevrolet has announced that its 2015 City Express cargo van will start at $22,950 From AB Chevrolet Announces 2015 City Express Pricing DETROIT, 2014-04-28 ? The 2015 Chevrolet City Express LS ? the...

explain security on doors
how do i disarm security system on 1999 blazer s10 with 4x4
1
1

1999 chevrolet blazer
time gear and chain replaced plenty of gas and pressure lots of spark what else can i check ?
3
3

Chevy rolls out Silverado HD High Country
Its a good time to buy a heavy duty truck! From AB Silverado High Country: HD Pickups with All-Day Comfort 2014-04-09 - Rugged luxury with heavy-duty capability, Silverado dependability - Choice of...

98 suburban 1500 4x4 electronic shift in neutral.
I was on freeway at 65mph and heard a clunk, car continued for 5 miles, upon exit it was in neutral,but will move in reverse. Checked fluid and all fuses.2x2 &4x4 lites in buttons not working but will...
1
1

ATTN Steve W: Pls see inside...
Steve, So, I finally got the job done. Better late than never, eh? Got the part, took the old one out of the door. Realized that I could not see the plug to unplug it...so I removed the window, door...
2
2

Repairing a 1992 chevrolet 4x4 heater fan
My heater in my 1992 Chevy does not work and there is a Hissing sound coming from the controls
4
4

1999 Silverado 4x4 with 6.0
I have a 1999 Silverado that I have not been driving that much (since October 2013). One of the last times that I drove it it started to run a bit rough, it back fired and farted a bit, then I parked...

89 S10 4X4
I have to put the pickup in neutral, shut it off and shift into 4 low and w hen I turn it back on I'm in 4 low. However the shifter in between 2 high a nd 4 high moves back and forth with no...
4
4

How to remove heater fan 95 pickup
95 Chevy K2500. I need to replace the heater blower fan. It's under the dash on the passenger side below glove compartment. I has a rubber cover over it. I cant seem to figure out how to remove that...
24
24

Shift Cable
I just bought a GMC Yukon XL and discovered an issue with the shifter. sometimes i need to overshift to get it to go into drive. Firestone is claiming it needs a new cable because it doesn't have any...
1
1

TPMS Problem(s)
2007 crew 1500 Sierra with a TPMS in the DIC. It turned cooler about 2 weeks ago, and upon start up, the DIC said RightFront tire pressure problem. Checked and it was about 2-3 psi lower than the set...