Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

San Diego Car Show, Sale & Auto Swap Meet
This Sunday, June 29 from 6am until 2pm San Diego Qualcomm Stadioum will be hosted the 143rd Edition of the San Diego Auto Swap, Show and Sale. Acres of Parts & Accessories, 100's of Vehicles for Show...

Re: Perhaps somehas an idea about this odd 2001 GMC Jimmy issue - Thxs to all who read/answer
Bust the dealer's balls and have them keep the truck for a few days while the rental car that your warranty provides takes you from point A to point B. Your warranty DOES cover the cost of a rental,...
4
4

Re: Help - Heater core '92 s10 Blazer
will help you out a lot. As to the price of the core it depends on what you get. When I replaced mine I paid 26 bucks for a 94.
7
7

rear main oil seal
Im sure someone here has replaced theirs. What kind of cost am I looking at to have my 91 blazers rear main replaced? TIA Joe

Re: rear end code
The rear end code is not located in the VIN. Look for a label that is about 1.5 inches by 3.5 inches. I beleive it is called "Service Parts Identification". Might be in the glove box, or on the right...
5
5

for sale Chevrolet 1500 mirror
follow this link to see it

Suburban brakes
I just bought a 95 Suburban 4WD and have a couple of questions about the brakes. 1. How long do they usually last between repairs--road use only. 2. Does the pedal usually feel soft and spongy? 3. Any...
5
5

hydraulic lifters on a 2.8
Does anyone know if it's possible to replace the lifters on a 2.8 without pulling the intake manifold? Are the pushrod holes big enough for the lifter to come through? Thanx
2
2

2.8 v-6 water in oil
One of the engines on our shop trucks is leaking water into the crank case and we haven't been able to find the leak. We checked the intake gasket and the head gaskets and they were good. We checked...
3
3

Hellwig sway bar, smaller than OEM???
I replaced the front sway bar on my 1990 Suburban 2500 with a new Hellwig, but the bar is 1 1/8" compared to the original, which is 1 1/4". Does this matter? I called Hellwig and they told me that...
1
1

94 s15 brake light
just resently my ABS light and brake lite were coming on. took it to a few garages and they couldn't tell me where the problem was exactly ( nothing in history). So i unplugged the ABS since at times...
1
1

A/C question 1985 S10
Is it normal for the S10's A/C compressor to cycle off and on about 6 times a minute at moderate speeds?
12
12

Re: 96 S-10 blazer help please.......
EGR valve coked up and hanging partly open ? how does the brake pedal feel ? hard as a rock ?
3
3

2001 Blazer LT Problem...
Hey guys I have a problem maybe you all can help out with... My 2001 Blazer LT is making a strange growling noise. Dealership says it's the muffler (hence my last post) but I'm not so sure... The...
8
8

Re: New 2003 Yukon , Yukon XL or Tahoe LT - any opinions?
Just bought the Tahoe a couple weeks ago and I can't tell you how amazing this vehicle is. The comfort factor is spectacular and the convenience features are amazing. Not sure what is standard in the...
2
2