Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 silverado in cabin air filter
Hey Guys, Has anyone ever replaced the in cabin air filters on a 2000 chevy silverado= ? I assume tahoe, sierra and yukon are the same also. I got the plastic c= over off that was held in by 3 - 8mm...

Re: OEM Chevy Truck Parts Catalogs for Sale
posting-host=71.246.127.196;

Pennsylvania: Trace Vehicle Sales?
I have a vehicle about which I need to know, for the past 3 transfers of ownership - all within the state of Pennsylvania. - Date of sale - Amount of sale - Old owner name - New owner name - Mileage...
4
4

Chevy 2008 K3500
Looking at buying it. Duramax and Allison Anybody have any input on that year and model?

Chevy teases 2014 Silverado, will debut December 13
From AB Next Generation Silverado to Debut in December DETROIT ? Chevrolet will take the wraps off the all-new Silverado 1500 full-size pickup on Dec. 13 at a special event in the Detroit area. The...
1
1

passing CA emisions
Would a vehicle that was originally sold for New York State be able to pass a CA emissions requirement. I am thinking of relocating is the reason I am asking and wondering if I should leave my...
3
3

1979 truck Starting problem
Automatic truck converted to manaual with a 454. Only starts when u turn it over then let off key and sometimes wont turn off. Replaced steering column with another automatic steering column becuse...
1
1

Handling: Suburban vs Pickup?
Both k1500's w/4wd. Pickup would be full cab with 5.5' bed, unladen. Is the pickup going to be squirreley compared to the 'burb bco less weight on the rear axle?

Which Folding Tonneau Do You Prefer?
So far my favorite hard folding tonneau cover is the Bakflip G2. I have done a lot of research and it seems to meet all my needs. I really would rather the Bakflip F1 but money is an issue. You get...
2
2

Repairing/replacing dashboard lights
I have a 2003 Silverado Z71 Extended Cab, 5.3L Type T, 4WD. Some of the dashboard lights no longer work - for example one the dual climate zone sliders, the right one is out while the left one comes...
1
1

What's it Worth - Air Compressor
Ran across a little Thomas compressor (12VDC). Model 315CDC56/12H Price seems pretty decent, but its over 13 years old and its been used. I've got a knockoff that looks similar behind the seat of my...
1
1

For what it's worth
I am hard pressed to find a good number to sell my truck for. When I look for something similar, I cannot. Kelly Blue book is no help either. I am trying to set a price on my 1998 K3500 Crew Cab 4X4...
6
6

Need help with an S-10 blazer (not 4wd)
Need help with an S-10 blazer (not 4wd) Sorry about not being 4wd related but is the only Chevy ng that I can access. Any help would be appreciated. '94 Blazer 4.3L 6 cyl R-134 If we disconnect the...
11
11

Chevrolet using Service Squad Silverado for roadside repairs during Woodward Dream Cruise
From AB Chevrolet Activities at the Woodward Dream Cruise 2012 event showcases 60 years of Corvette heritage Celebrating with customer-focused events and activities DETROIT ? On August 18, more than a...

07 GMC water in rear light
Noticed that my 07 GMC Sierra has water in the drivers side rear lamp housing. Looks like it is sweating from the inside. No visible cracks etc. Don't know how to get the water out, remove a bulb,...
3
3