1999 Acura 1.6 EL

I'm looking for the model # or FCC ID off the back of the stock keyless remote for a '99 EL so I can track down a new or used replacement. Thanks.

Reply to
Wry-mouth

No one out there with a 1999 EL?

Reply to
Wry-mouth

Can't the dealer provide the part number? Did you check

Your remote should be identical to the Civic's since they basically are the same car.

"Wry-mouth" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Ghislain

And check eBay. I got a remote for my TL for $13.

Reply to
Venture Rider

Got the info elsewhere. In case anyone else is interested:

FCC ID: A269ZUA108 Canada: 700 101 630

Reply to
Wry-mouth